You May Also Like
Pycnogenol helps restore the integrity of tissues, improving skin elasticity and smoothness while supporting the health of blood vessels, lung tissue, and intestinal membranes. The formula offers standardized amounts of procyanidins and bioflavonoids, and has four basic properties. It is one of the most potent scavengers of free radicals; acts as a natural anti-inflammatory; helps generate collagen and hyaluronic acid to repair membranes; and helps dilate blood vessels.The patented extract is sourced from the bark of pine trees grown exclusively in southwest France using no pesticides or herbicides. The concentrated formula is extracted using a safe, chemical-free process that guarantees the potency and purity of Pycnogenol’s active compounds. Pycnogenol is extensively clinically tested, extremely safe, and effective. The antioxidant power of Pycnogenol is 20 times greater than vitamin C, and 50 times greater than vitamin E.
Main selling features
- Natural anti-inflammatory that helps produce collagen and hyaluronic acid
- Increases endothelial nitric oxide production, which helps dilate blood vessels
- Improves peripheral circulation and reduces venous insufficiency
- Reduces the visible signs of aging
- Standardized to contain 25 mg of Pycnogenol in every capsule
- Used in over 300 clinical trials
How it works
|Each capsule contains:|
|French Maritime Pine Bark Extract (Pinus maritima) (60% procyanidins)|
Pycnogenol® is a special extract containing a group of bioflavonoid compounds. Natural Factors® manufactures the most complete potent extract of French maritime pine bark. Guaranteed effective.